Saturday, February 15, 2014

I love this picture.


Sipho & I being sent off on our Wedding Day.  So many lives coming together to celebrate us.  Everyone is all smiles, clapping & cheering.  It truly was a highlight of our Wedding Day.  I love how you can see my dad's mouth giving a big wahoo!  Sipho & I are off into the unknown territory of married life.  So many things I didn't know about him then that I do now.  So many new adjustments, transitions, lows, highs and so much more love shared.  When we received our wedding pictures I put this one as my background.  I thought oh, that's a good one but as I've looked at it time and time again these past months I've really fallen in love with all it captures.  I love the influence we get to have and give in each others lives.  This is just a small representation of the sphere of influence that Sipho and I have.  I love the sparklers they just shout fun times.  I love that our nieces and nephews got to share in something fun on our special day.  I love the lighting, I know that seems silly but it captures the beginning of the setting sun on a summer day.  I love the smile on Sipho's face - I love it when that man gives a genuine smile it lights up any room.  I love the smile on my face - it shows the joy Sipho has brought to my life.  As I sat across the table from Sipho tonight listening to him tell me of how he asked for my dad's permission to marry me the Spirit bore witness to me of the great blessing he is for my life and that I shouldn't be afraid to share.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So beautifully written! It captures a perfect moment. I'm so happy you have Sipho in your life!