Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Aunthood with an Uncle

One of the greatest joys in my life has been cultivating relationships individually with each of my nieces  & nephews.  Turns out that my joy has increased watching my husband become an uncle & observing the ways he creates relationships with each of them as well.

Taylor didn't want a picture so she got the next best thing:)
Sipho has already realized that if he ignores me I stop pestering.
 This video proves he's got that mastered. 




We had a great time with Jack & Emma sliding down the stairs.  



I think we made Jack's night.  He even personally invited us both to his birthday party:)


We love to have dance dance dance parties.
Our favorite song is "Happy" by Pharrell Williams
I know this picture is blurry but I just love the joy you can see on the girls faces.

Oh, and we are still planning a time when Miss Leah can stay the night.  When everyone is feeling 100%.  We miss playing with Sonora Jane but we'll have to make up for lost time next time we get to see her…and her parents.
We often feel the presence of our Sweet Angel Nephew Sam.  He is deeply missed.
I guess you could say we love being an Aunt & Uncle!!!